Infinite Adventure Club Present’s
Adventure Night Camp, Night trek, Unlimited Barbeque @ Divya Retreat resort, Keesaragutta Just 25 km from secunderabad.
Web :- Infiniteadventureclub.com Contact :- 9110745256
"Travel More,Live More
Witness the Adventurous Night Camping & Night trekking experience in a forest resort.
Night camp in Divya Retreat Resort (Keesaragutta) Keesaragutta is a hillock at the village of Keesara in Rangareddy District. It is famous for Ramalingeswara temple and the vast shrub forest with huge boulders and small small lakes. We will be enjoying the nature at its best in a campsite in front of a small lake, along with a campfire, barbecue and music. The next day we will do hiking and adventure activities like rappelling, valley crossing and sports climbing
Reach campsite followed by camping tent allotment
Start sunset trekking
UNLIMITED VEG & NON VEG BBQ WITH LIVE MUSIC
Live music with common bonfire
11:00 to 12:00 PM
NIGHT TREKKING TO KEESARA HILL
Sleeping in alloted camping tents
06 to 8 am
Wake up join us for the sun rise trek at viewpoint
8 to 9 am
10 to 11 am
Rappelling and climbing followed by check out
Tea & Samosa
Bhagara rice, chicken curry, paneer curry, roti, white rice, sambar, ritha,pickle sweet & papad
Puri & Upma
Cost per person:
INR 2000/- per adult
INR 1000/- per child (5 years to 16 years)
Children below 5 years are complimentary (maximum of 2 kids per family)
- Unlimited veg and non veg bbq
- Live music
- 1 hi tea, 1 dinner & 1 breakfast
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- western washrooms
- Accommodation in tents
- Every day Bonfire (live music only on saturday)
- 2 sharing Camping Tent
Things to Carry: ⦁ Use this list as a guide to help you pack.
- Pack clothes appropriate for outdoor and physical activities.
- Carry your own blankets as the climate is very cool
- shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
- must carry water bottles (2 liters) while trekking
- sun glasses
- camera and bluetooth speaker if you have one.
- Warm Clothes
- Personal Hand sanitizer & Water Bottle
- Hand Towel, Soap, Toothbrush, paste & other Toiletry (if needed)
- Personal Medicines (if any)
Campsite Google photos Album link : 📷
Terms & Conditions:
- Infinite adventure club Hill top camping is a mix of adventure games. It is advisable to
wear sports attire or at least sports shoes.
- Participants will be able to enjoy the complete Adventure experience only if they reach
on time. We suggest you reach 30 minutes prior to the starting
time at the venue.
- If the participants arrive late due to any reason, whatsoever, they are subjected to miss
the meals and activities as per the time mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, rescheduled, canceled, or refunded.
- If any of the activities are not fully operational due to technical or safety reasons, they
will not be substituted or compensated.
- Infinite Adventure Club will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained
by the guest, outside or third party.
- Infinite Adventure Club reserves the right to refuse entry to the participant in the camp
for violating camp rules, illegal activities or failing to comply with any security
- Parking is free but at owners’ risk.
Follow us on :
Join Infinite Adventure Club Today For upcoming events:-
For more info :- https://www.meetup.com/infinite-adventure-club/
Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/infiniteadventureclub/
For more info call or whats app @ :- 9110745256