Infinite Adventure Club Present’s
Lake side camping, Mud Games, Water games.
Web :- Infiniteadventureclub.com Contact :- 9110745256
"Travel More,Live More
Witness the Adventurous Night Camping Experience in India’s Beautiful Lakeside Campsite.
The best part of living in or visiting Bangalore is that, you can easily seek peace and natural beauty if you wish to escape the urban bustle! Kanakapura, for instance, is a charming attraction, Thanks to its lush trees and sparkling rivers. Located at a distance of 55 km from Bangalore, it is a perfectly relaxing weekend getaway. From waterfalls and streams to parks, ancient temples, and tempting street food, much awaits you here. There are many places in Kanakapura that cater to adventure seekers too.
So, find out all about our lake side camping in kanakapura
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Check in followed by tent allotment fresh up & start water sports activities
Hi tea Relax and some personal time
05:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Resume the rest of Activities
07:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Indoor & Outdoor Games
Enjoy dinner, with the option of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
Lights Off & Sleep in allotted tents
06 : 00 Am
Wake up followed by tea coffee
06 : 30 am
Begin the 8 km trek to Devaragudda valley. Explore the trails amidst lush greenery and Bamboo Forest.
Start descending to the camp. You can relax for 15 minutes, have your breakfast, and then start packing up.
Feedback followed by Check out
Cost per person:
INR 2000/- per adult
INR 1000/- per child (5 years to 16 years) Children below 5 years are complimentary (maximum of 2 kids per family)
- Stay in camps on a 2/3 sharing basis with amenities like comfortable blankets, mattresses, and pillows.
- Washrooms will be common for use at the campsite.
- Welcome drink
- Mud Kabaddi, Volleyball & Obstacle course is the prime attraction
- Trekking to Devara Gudda hilltop in Bananthimari state forest range.(We recommend early morning trekking)
- After 5 km of ascent you will encounter a cave which has area of more than 500 sq ft & a pit with 40 ft dept
Water Activities will start with 300 meter Zipline land on water
Water sports options
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle & Swimming ( Its Mandatory for everybody to wear life jacket even if you know swimming or don’t know)
⦁ 360 Degree Rope course with 8 different elements
Infinite Adventure club Activities list in Campsite
- These activities are designed to challenge your climbing skills as you defy gravity while performing them.
- These include rappelling/ abseiling, wall climbing, spider web climbing, and jummering.
- Camp is along the Hosadoddi Lake, which is the perfect location for a number of exciting watersports.
- Water activities here include splash landing, zip-lining, kayaking, old-school coracle rides, swimming in the lake.
Trekking and Cave Exploration
- Nature Adventure Camp is surrounded by the Bananthimari Forest area, which houses wildlife and rock formations. This offers amazing nature trails and trekking opportunities.
- Enjoy the 5-kilometer long hike to the top of Devara Gudda hilltop in the forest range area.
- Take long nature walks amidst the lush green bamboo forests.
- Explore the hidden caves in the area.
- Rejuvenate and relax alongside the natural springs here.
360-degree High Rope Traverse
- Hone your precision skills as you enjoy the high rope course here at Nature Adventure Camp.
- The camp offers eight different levels of high rope traversing techniques.
- This activity is sure to take you back to your childhood when you challenged your friends and had fun in the slush
- Enjoy fun activities like mud kabaddi, mud volleyball, and the mud obstacle course run.
Things to Carry: ⦁ Use this list as a guide to help you pack.
- Pack 3 pair clothes appropriate for outdoor and physical activities.
- shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
- must carry water bottles (2 liters) while trekking
- sun glasses
- camera and bluetooth speaker if you have one.
- Warm Clothes
- Personal Hand sanitizer & Water Bottle
- Hand Towel, Soap, Toothbrush, paste & other Toiletry (if needed)
- Personal Medicines (if any)
- Winter wear
Campsite Google photos Album link : 📷
Terms & Conditions:
- Infinite adventure club Hill top camping is a mix of adventure games. It is advisable to wear sports attire or at least sports shoes.
- Participants will be able to enjoy the complete Adventure experience only if they reach on time. We suggest you reach 10 minutes prior to the starting time at the venue.
- If the participants arrive late due to any reason, whatsoever, they are subjected to miss the meals and activities as per the time mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, rescheduled, canceled, or refunded.
- If any of the activities are not fully operational due to technical or safety reasons, they will not be substituted or compensated.
- Infinite Adventure Club will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the guest, outside or third party.
- Infinite Adventure Club reserves the right to refuse entry to the participant in the camp for violating camp rules, illegal activities or failing to comply with any security measures.
- Parking is free but at owners’ risk.
Follow us on :
For more info :- https://www.meetup.com/infinite-adventure-club/
Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/infiniteadventureclub/
For more info call or whats app @ :- 7075760067
tholassidoddi, Kanakapura, Karnataka 562117 | Phone: |9110745256| Email:email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 Infinite Adventure Club