Infinite Adventure Club Present’s
“Kites festival 2023 with live concert by Octavez Band At Hill Top Camping Ananthagiri Hills, Vikarabad".
Web :- Infiniteadventureclub.com Contact :- 9110745256
"Travel More,Live More
Witness the Adventurous Night Camping Experience in India’s Biggest Campsite
Ananthagiri hills, a close drive away from Hyderabad. It’s a peace representing masterpiece and one of the high dense forests in Telangana Region It is a romantic beautiful gateway, seasonal waterfalls, rich flora, numerous streams, picturesque landscapes, make it a picture perfect resort, surrounding hills seamlessly covered with medicinal plants This place is known as Telangana Ooty.
Schedule: 14th Jan 2023 Day 1
Reach campsite followed by camping tent allotment with 2 free kites
10 Adventure Activities
07 to 09 PM
live concert by Octavez Band
10 to 11:15 PM
live concert by Octavez Band
Sleeping in alloted camping tents
06 to 8 am
Wake up join us for the sun rise trek at viewpoint on your own vehicles
8 to 9 am
10 to 11 am
Pack up and check out
Tea & Samosa
Non veg & veg starter, Chicken Biryani, Veg Biryani, white rice, sambar, ritha, pickle , sweet & papad
Puri & Upma
Cost per person:
INR 3000/- per adult
INR 1500/- per child (5 years to 16 years)
Children below 5 years are complimentary (maximum of 2 kids per family)
- Live Music
- 2 free Kites Per Head ,1 hi tea, 1 dinner & 1 breakfast
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bicycle in the day 2 morning hours
- 30 newly constructed western washrooms
- Accommodation in tents along with ground bedding
- Hi tea, dinner & breakfast
- Every day Bonfire (live music only on saturday)
- 10 adventure activities
- Cycling in morning time
- Lake side, Sunset & Sunrise Trek
- 2, 3 & 6 Sharing Camping Tent
- Indoor games ( table tennis & carroms)
- outdoor games (beach volleyball & cricket )
- Table and chairs will be arranged near your allotted Camping Tents
- Liquor Permission
Extra Charges for following activities :
- Atv bikes 2 laps 500₹ per head
- BBQ is available Chicken or Paneer 600 per KG
Things to Carry: ⦁ Use this list as a guide to help you pack.
- Pack clothes appropriate for outdoor and physical activities.
- Carry your own blankets as the climate is very cool
- shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
- must carry water bottles (2 liters) while trekking
- sun glasses
- camera and bluetooth speaker if you have one.
- Warm Clothes
- Personal Hand sanitizer & Water Bottle
- Hand Towel, Soap, Toothbrush, paste & other Toiletry (if needed)
- Personal Medicines (if any)
Campsite Google photos Album link : 📷
Terms & Conditions:
- Infinite adventure club Hill top camping is a mix of adventure games. It is advisable to
wear sports attire or at least sports shoes.
- Participants will be able to enjoy the complete Adventure experience only if they reach
on time. We suggest you reach 30 minutes prior to the starting
time at the venue.
- If the participants arrive late due to any reason, whatsoever, they are subjected to miss
the meals and activities as per the time mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, rescheduled, canceled, or refunded.
- If any of the activities are not fully operational due to technical or safety reasons, they
will not be substituted or compensated.
- Infinite Adventure Club will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained
by the guest, outside or third party.
- Infinite Adventure Club reserves the right to refuse entry to the participant in the camp
for violating camp rules, illegal activities or failing to comply with any security
- Parking is free but at owners’ risk.
Follow us on :
Join Infinite Adventure Club Today For upcoming events:-
For more info :- https://www.meetup.com/infinite-adventure-club/
Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/infiniteadventureclub/
For more info call or whats app @ :- 9110745256