Adventure is Worth While in itself
INFINITE ADVENTURE CLUB PRESENTS
The Marvelous Mallela Theertham Waterfall Trek
Where: Mallela Theertham near Srisailam
Difficulty Level: Easy to Medium Who Can Join: Every One
Objective: Trekking which includes forest walk, Climbing Terrains, Bird Watching, Photography
price :- 1500 per head ( will be organized for group size of more than 15 members ) We will book private
About The Place:
Mallela Theertham is a beautiful waterfall located in the dense Nallamala Forest. Water in this place
comes from a small stream and joins River Krishna. This place is around 160 Km from Hyderabad and
located 8 Km into the forest from Highway.
Mellala Theertham is believed to be a place where many sages took penances for Lord Shiva, and Lord
Shiva has himself appeared here to his devotees.
6:00 AM : First meetup point Gachibowli outer ring road
6:20 AM : Second meetup point madhapur, followed by kondapur
6:30 AM : Start to Mallela Theertham, from nehru outer ring road
8:30 AM : Break Fast
10:00 AM: Reach Mallela Theertham
10:30 AM: Start Trek to mallelathertham waterfall trek
11:00AM to 1:00PM : Swimming
1:00AM : LUNCH
5:00 PM: Start back to Hyderabad
08:00 PM: Reach Hyderabad.
What we provide
1. Free transport
2. Break Fast
1) Wear Light Color Clothes, full sleeve T-shirt and track pants
2) Jacket and some extra clothes just in case the weather plays foul.
3) Carry 3 ltr Water bottles per head (This is compulsory)
4) Sports / trekking shoes, (No Sandals/Converse/Formals or other casual shoes)
6) Electral / ORS / glucose
7) Sun Cap
8) Snacks – chocolates/ energy bars/ biscuits
9) A big smile, and tons of energy 🙂
10) Get your camera if you want to take snaps
11) No littering, no pollution of water.
For more information: – +91 9014525183