Witness the Adventurous Night Camping Experience Pocharam wildlife sanctuary
camping at Pocharam wildlife sanctuary
It is an initiative of the Ministry of Environment and Forests in Environment Education to foster empathy and ownership among children for nature and our environment. The Nature Camps organized at Pocharam WLS can be customized for schools, colleges and other institutions to include activities that instill leadership skills, a spirit of collaboration and teamwork among students.
Managers of the nature camps work closely with the institutions to understand their needs and design activities for children and young students that boost their confidence, help them learn smart decision making and time management. Arrangements for trekking, rock climbing, rappelling, and safari tours can also be made.
Day Time Program
4 PM Check in – Introduction session followed by welcome drink
04 TO 5 PM Visit to EEC Centre ( Forest Exhibition center with guide )
5 TO 6 PM Wildlife Safari and visit to Pocharam Dam and Nizam’s Heritage Buildings,
6 TO 7 PM Pitching tents near the DAM
7 TO 8 PM BBQ & Dinner At the campsite
9 to 10 pm Campfire and personal bluetooth speaker music
11:45 pm Lights Off & Sleep
06 AM to 7 AM Sunrise at pocharam lake view point
6 AM TO 8 AM Sunrise Trekking to adjust Hill
8 to 9:30 AM Trekking inside Wildlife safari and bird watching butterfly walk at
pocharam wildlife sanctuary
9:30 to 10 AM Breakfast
11 AM Packup and checkout
Tea with pakodi or mirchi
Dinner Jowar Roti, Rice, Chicken Fry, One Veg Curry, Dal or Sambar and Curd, one sweet
Idly vada & bonda
Cost per person: INR 2000 /- PER HEAD
Cost per kid : 1000 /- ( 3 to 13 years ) only 2 kids for family.
● BBQ Included in the package participants can cook their own bbq
● safari included in the package
● Forest Exhibition center with guide
● entry fee for narsapur forest and pocharam wildlife SANCTUARY entry INCLUDED
● Camping Tent
● Guided sunrise and sunset Trekking
● 1 hi tea, 1 dinner & 1 breakfast
● Activities as mentioned in the itinerary
● western washrooms
● Accommodation in tents along with ground bedding
● music speaker
● jain temple visit is included
● C.S.I MEDAK CATHEDRAL CHURCH visit is also included
● movies on conference room
NOTE: – ALCOHOL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED THROUGHOUT THE TRIP
This is a sort of exploratory trip. Most of the things are unplanned. So be
prepared to accept any decision that suits best as per conditions prevailing at
that time. Guidelines to participants: Most of us may not be serious trekkers but
all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Infinite
Adventures earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst
the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in the wild or causing anything
that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
Things to Carry:-
– Use this list as a guide to help you pack.
– Pack clothes appropriate for outdoor and physical activities.
– shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
– must carry water bottles (2 liters) while trekking
– sun glasses
– camera and bluetooth speaker if you have one.
– Warm Clothes
– Personal Hand sanitizer & Water Bottle
– Hand Towel, Soap, Toothbrush, paste & other Toiletry (if needed)
– Personal Medicines (if any)
Campsite Google photos Album link:📷📷📷📷