ABOUT THE PLACE
Dudhsagar Falls is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa. It is 60 km from Panaji by road and It is located on the Belgavi–Vasco Da Gama rail route about 46 km east of Madgaon and 80 km south of Belgavi. Dudhsagar Falls is amongst India’s tallest waterfalls with a height of 310 m (1017 feet) and an average width of 30 meters (100 feet). The falls is located in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park among the Western Ghats. The waterfall is located in the state of Goa.
Pick Up from North Goa Hotel ( Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul
Area) and journey to Mollem National Park Entrance
● 07:30 AM: Report at Kulem Station
● 08:30 AM: Have Breakfast
● 09:00 AM: After a short briefing, and introduction we will start our Trek via the Jungle
● We carry our packed lunch with us.
● The Dudhsagar Trek is a moderate-level trek that spans approximately 14 kilometers,
starting from Kulem Railway Station and ending at Dudhsagar Falls. The trail takes you
through the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park, offering a
unique opportunity to witness the region’s diverse flora and fauna.
● 11:00 AM: Reach the waterfall and spend some time at the waterfall.
● Capture this landscape in your hearts and cameras. Get energized, eat some snacks,
and get ready as we head back to Kulem Station.
● 12:00 PM: Start your trek back to Kulem
● 04:00 PM: Reach Kulem Station, have Tea and Snacks, and freshen up.
● Your trip ends here with beautiful memories.
The trek begins with a scenic trail through dense forests, where you’ll encounter a rich
variety of plant species, including towering trees, exotic orchids, and vibrant ferns. The
tranquil ambiance and the symphony of bird songs create a magical atmosphere.
Mollem Stream Crossing:
As you progress on the trek, you’ll come across the Mollem Stream, which needs to be
crossed. The crystal-clear waters and the refreshing splash offer a rejuvenating
experience. Be prepared to get wet and embrace the adventure.
The climax of the trek is the awe-inspiring Dudhsagar Falls. With a height of
approximately 310 meters, the falls resemble a milky cascade descending from the
rocky cliffs. The sheer power and beauty of the waterfall are truly captivating, making
it a sight to behold.
Swimming and Relaxation:
After reaching Dudhsagar Falls, you can unwind and take a refreshing dip in the natural
pool formed at the base of the falls. The cool waters provide respite from the trek and
allow you to soak in the magnificence of the surroundings.
The trek takes you through the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary, providing opportunities
to spot various species of wildlife. Keep an eye out for monkeys, deer, langurs, and a
wide range of bird species that inhabit the lush forests.
Cost per person:
INR 1999/- per adult
To Book you can do google pay, phone pay or paytm to below phone no. 9110745256
● Breakfast & Tea
● Guide Charges.
● Forest Entry Charges.
● Expertise Charges.
● First Aid Charges.
● Travel till pickup points
● Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost including above
● All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like
roadblocks, bad weather
● Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to Keep in Mind at Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek:
1. Permits: Since the Dudhsagar Trek passes through protected areas, it is essential to
obtain the necessary permits and permissions before embarking on the journey. Make
sure to check the current regulations and guidelines from the concerned authorities.
2. Weather: The best time to undertake the Dudhsagar Trek is during the post-monsoon
season (October to February) when the water flow is at its peak, creating a
magnificent spectacle. However, it’s important to be prepared for sudden weather
changes and carry appropriate rain gear and protective clothing.
3. Fitness Level: The Dudhsagar Trek is moderately challenging and requires a reasonable
level of fitness. It involves walking on uneven terrain, crossing streams, and traversing
through forests. Prior trekking experience or regular physical exercise can be beneficial
in enjoying the trek to its fullest.
4. Local Guides: It is advisable to hire a local guide who is familiar with the trail and can
provide insights into the flora, fauna, and history of the region. They can also ensure
your safety and help navigate the route effectively.
Things to do at Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek:
1. Explore the Trail: Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the trekking trail as you
walk through lush forests, cross streams, and navigate rocky terrain. Enjoy the sights,
sounds, and scents of the Western Ghats ecosystem, and appreciate the biodiversity
2. Photography: Capture the stunning landscapes, unique flora, and fauna, and the
grandeur of Dudhsagar Falls through your lens. The trek provides ample opportunities
for photography enthusiasts to capture memorable shots of nature’s splendor.
3. Swimming: Take a refreshing dip in the natural pool formed at the base of Dudhsagar
Falls. Enjoy the cool, cascading waters and the rejuvenating experience of swimming in
the vicinity of the milky waterfall.
4. Picnic and Relaxation: Find a scenic spot along the trekking route or near Dudhsagar
Falls and indulge in a picnic. Unwind, savor delicious snacks, and soak in the serene
atmosphere of the surroundings. Enjoy the company of fellow trekkers and create
5. Wildlife Spotting: Keep a lookout for wildlife species that inhabit the Bhagwan
Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park. You may encounter monkeys, deer,
langurs, various bird species, and maybe even some elusive wildlife. Respect their
natural habitat and observe them from a safe distance.
6. Birdwatching: The Western Ghats region is known for its rich birdlife. Carry a pair of
binoculars and spend some time identifying and observing the diverse bird species
that inhabit the area. Look out for colorful birds like the Malabar Whistling Thrush,
Indian Pitta, and Malabar Trogon.
7. Camping: Extend your stay and experience the thrill of camping in the wilderness. Set
up tents near the waterfall or on the nearby camping grounds and spend a night under
the starry sky. Enjoy the tranquility of the surroundings and the soothing sound of the
waterfall as you relax by the campfire.
8. Interaction with Local Communities: Get to know the local communities living in the
region and learn about their way of life, culture, and traditions. Engage in
conversations, sample local cuisine, and gain insights into the local ecosystem and the
significance of Dudhsagar Falls in their lives.
9. Nature Walks: Take short nature walks in the vicinity of Dudhsagar Falls or the
surrounding forests. Explore hidden trails, listen to the sounds of nature, and
appreciate the intricate details of the flora and fauna that make this region so unique.
10. Responsible Tourism: As you enjoy the beauty of Dudhsagar Falls, ensure that you
follow responsible tourism practices. Respect the environment, avoid littering, and
leave no trace behind. Adhere to the guidelines and regulations set by the authorities
to preserve the natural habitat and ensure the sustainability of the area.
Remember to plan your activities in accordance with the weather conditions and the
regulations of the local authorities. Enjoy the adventure, soak in the natural beauty, and
create memories that will last a lifetime during your Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek.
Things to Carry: Use this list as a guide to help you pack.
– 2 extra pairs of clothes appropriate for outdoor and physical activities.
– must carry water bottles (2 liters) while traveling
– Sun glasses & sunscreen lotions
– camera and bluetooth speaker if you have one.
– Personal Hand sanitizer
– Personal Medicines (if any)
– snacks & energy drinks
Terms & Conditions:
1. It is advisable to wear sports attire or at least sports shoes.
2. Participants will be able to enjoy the complete Adventure experience only if they reach
on time. We suggest you reach 10 minutes prior to the starting
time at the venue.
3. If the participants arrive late due to any reason, whatsoever, they are subjected to miss
the activities as per the time mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, rescheduled, canceled, or refunded.
5. Infinite adventure club Goa not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury
sustained by the guest, outside or third party.
6. Infinite adventure club Goa reserves the right to refuse entry to the participant for
violating trek rules, illegal activities or failing to comply with any security measures