Spend a Night in Gandikota
Gandikota is a village and
historical fort on the right bank of the
Penna river, 15 km from
Jammalamadugu in Kadapa district,
Andhra Pradesh, India. The fort was the
center of power for various dynasties,
such as the Kalyani Chalukyas,
Pemmasani Nayakas, and the Golconda
Sultanate. Gandikota was the capital of
Pemmasani Nayakas for more than
300 years.Pemmasani Ramalinga
Nayudu constructed the huge fort at
Gandikota with 101 towers replacing
the previous sand fort constructed
by Kaka Raja, Vassals of Kalyani Chalukya
Day Time Program
Day 1 04:00 pm Reach Gandikota
04:30 pm Start Exploring Gandikota Fort
05:30 pm Reach Madhavaraya Temple Sunset point
06:30 pm Check in camping site followed by tent allotment
07:00 pm Drinks & music at campfire
(you need to get drinks and bluetooth speaker )
9 to 10 pm Dinner (Chicken Curry, roti, Rasam, Dal, White Rice & Papad)
10 to 11:50 pm Camp fire followed by resting in camping tents
Day 2 06:00 am Fresh up followed by breakfast
09 to 10 am Waterfall trekking followed by river side trekking
11 am Pack up
11:30 am Check out
Dinner Chicken Curry, roti, Rasam, Dal, White Rice & Papad
Breakfast Idly, Dosa & Puri
Cost per person:
INR 1699/- per adult
INR 1000/- per child (5 years to 16 years)
Children below 5 years are complimentary (maximum of 2 kids per family)
To Book you can do google pay, phone pay or paytm to below phone no. 9110745256
● 1 dinner & 1 breakfast
● Activities as mentioned in the itinerary
● Accommodation in tents
● Every day Bonfire
● Gandikota Fort trekking guide
● Waterfalls and sunrise trekking guide
● Lake side, Sunset & Sunrise Trek
● 2 & Sharing Camping Tent
Extra Charges for following activities :
3. Zip line
Things to Carry: Use this list as a guide to help you pack.
– One blanket & pillow as per head
– Pack clothes appropriate for outdoor and physical activities.
– shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
– must carry water bottles (2 liters) while trekking
– sun glasses
– camera and bluetooth speaker if you have one.
– Warm Clothes
– Personal Hand sanitizer & Water Bottle
– Hand Towel, Soap, Toothbrush, paste & other Toiletry (if needed)
– Personal Medicines (if any)
Campsite location: ⛺⛺⛺⛺📍📍📍📍�
Campsite Google photos Album link: 📷📷📷📷
Terms & Conditions:
1. Infinite adventure club Hill top camping is a mix of adventure games. It is advisable to
wear sports attire or at least sports shoes.
2. Participants will be able to enjoy the complete Adventure experience only if they reach
on time. We suggest you reach 10 minutes prior to the starting
time at the venue.
3. If the participants arrive late due to any reason, whatsoever, they are subjected to miss
the meals and activities as per the time mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, rescheduled, cancelled, or refunded.
5. If any of the activities are not fully operational due to technical or safety reasons, they
will not be substituted or compensated.
6. Infinite Adventure Club will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained
by the guest, outside or third party.
7. Infinite Adventure Club reserves the right to refuse entry to the participant in the camp
for violating camp rules, illegal activities or failing to comply with any security
8. Parking is free but at owners’ risk.
Follow us on:
Join Infinite Adventure Club Today For upcoming events:-
For more info :- https://www.meetup.com/infinite-adventure-club/
Facebook: – https://www.facebook.com/infiniteadventureclub/
For more info call or whats app @ :- 9110745256