Spend A Night At Ananthagiri Hills Night Camp
Ananthagiri hills is a close drive away from Hyderabad. It’s a peace-representing masterpiece and one of the high dense forests in the Telangana Region It is a romantic beautiful gateway, with seasonal waterfalls, rich flora, numerous streams, and picturesque landscapes, making it a picture-perfect resort, surrounding hills seamlessly covered with medicinal plants This place is known as Telangana Ooty.
- 04:00 pm camping tent allotment followed by Hi-Tea
- 05:30 pm 10 Adventure Activities
- 07:30 to 9 pm Live music Tollywood & Bollywood Only on Saturday
- Common Camp Fire at the Center of the ground for all campers
- 09:20 pm Dinner
- 8 to 9 am Breakfast
- 09 to 10 am 10 Rope Course Adventure Activities
- 11 am Check out
- High Tea Tea & palak Pakora
- Bagara Rice, Chicken Curry, white rice, Panner Curry, Sambar, Curd & pickle
- Breakfast Puri & Upma or Mysore Bonda & Upma
COST PER PERSON:
- INR 1999/- per adult
- INR 1000/- per child (5 years to 16 years)
- Children below 5 years are complimentary (maximum of 2 kids per family)
This is sort of an exploratory trip. Most things are unplanned. So be prepared to accept any decision that suits best as per conditions prevailing at that time.
- Once the advance paid amount can not be refunded
- You can postpone the trip to the next available date only for once
GUIDELINES TO PARTICIPANTS
Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Infinite adventures earnestly request all its members to be environmentally conscious & responsible whilst on the treks and avoid any littering, shouting in wild, or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible. No littering, no pollution of water. This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable. We carry basic first-aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention. If you don’t feel well, bring it to the notice of the organizers immediately.
THINGS TO BRING:
1. Shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
2. Extra pair of clothes
3. Must carry water bottles (1 Litre)
5. Sleeping bag or two-bed sheets
6. Spare set of clothes, winter wear.