Kashmir Great lakes treks
Region: – Jammu & Kashmir (India)
Duration: – 6 Night 7 Days
Grade: – Moderate
Max Altitude: – 13,870 ft
Approx Trekking Km: – 70-75 Km Approx
Day 1- Arrive Srinagar, Drive To Sonmarg( Camp stay in Shitkadi).
Day 2 – Shithkadi To Nichnai Via Shekdur(Camp stay)
Day 3- Nichnai To Vishansar Lake(Camp stay)
Day 4- Vishansar To Gadsar Via Vishansar Lake & Gadsar Pass(Camp stay)
Day 5- Gadsar To Satsar(Camp stay)
Day 6- Satsar To Gangabal Lake(Camp stay)
Day 7- Gangabal To Naranag then drive to Shrinagar(House boat stay)
Day 8 – Shrinagar Sightseeing Visit Dal Lake, and Gardens In Shrinagar. Airport drop
1. All accommodation during trek (tents, kitchen tents, dining tent, toilet tents, sleeping bags, Sleeping Matters, Utensils, Medical supports etc.)
2. Pickup and drop service from Airport to Airport
3. Night stay in House boat(with Dinner)
4. All meals (Indian food Probably Veg.) during trek.
5. Small boat ride in lake
6. Extra horse to carry person in emergency
7. Accommodations twin sharing basis in tents, and in house boat.
8. Necessary Permits fees
9. Qualified and experienced mountain guide, and support staff
10. Oxygen Cylinder for emergency case
11. High altitude rescue expert trek leader
12. Mule(horse) to carry Duffle bags (you get those bags in camp not in the trek route)
13. Permissions to cross the Army camps
1. Your Flights Delhi to Srinagar and return to Delhi.
2. Any type of personal expenses.
3. Food (Breakfast & Lunch) during Stay & travel time (Srinagar).
4. Extra snacks and meals during trek from shop
5. Insurance of the trip
6. Things not mentioned under Inclusions
7. Team or Staff tips are not included in trip cost.
8. Personal gear, and equipment
There are no reviews yet.