Spend A Night In Great Outdoors
It’s time we do something fun and exciting with our families. How about a surprise camping night with them? Sounds like fun, isn’t it. Stay over and camp out at Rocksport is a perfect blend of camping and family adventure in the safe outdoors. You not only experience camping but also learn to pitch your own tent and get to sleep in it, of course our instructors will be there to help you. Knock Knock the best decorated tent may get a winning prize too.
- 05:00 pm Arrival at Rocksport & Evening Snacks
- 05:45 pm Briefing and Camp Games
- 06:15 pm Pitch your own tent
- 07:30 pm Bonfire, Light Music & DIY Barbeque
- 08:30 pm Dinner
- 09:00 pm Family fun games
- 11:00 pm Lights Off
- 07:00 am Wake up & Tea
- 07:30 am Hiking
- 08:00 am Freshen Up
- 08:30 am Energizers
- 08:45 am Breakfast
- 09:30 am Check-Out
- High Tea Tea/Coffee, Cookies & Assorted Pakora
- Barbeque 1 VegSkewer & 1 Non-Veg Skewer per person
- Dinner Yellow Dal Tadka, Shahi Paneer, Seasonal Veg, Butter Chicken, Rice, Naan, Raita, Salad, Moon Dal Halwa
- Breakfast Aloo Sabzi, Puri, Sandwich, Poha, Fresh Fruit, Cornflakes, Milk/Tea/Coffee
Cost Per Person:
- INR 2500/- per adult (12 years & above)
- INR 1850/- per child (5 to 11 years)
- Children below 5 years are complimentary (maximum of 2 kids per family)
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in Dome tents along with ground bedding
- Picnic Gazebos for meals along with barbeque
- Bonfire and Light Music
Things To Carry:
- Use this list as a guide to help you pack. Pack clothes appropriate for outdoor and physical activities.
- Warm Clothes
- Personal Hand sanitizer & Water Bottle
- Hand Towel, Soap, Toothbrush, paste & other Toiletry (if needed)
- Blanket/Linen Sheet (Optional)
- Personal Medicines (if any)
Terms & Conditions:
- Rocksport programs are a mix of adventure and team bonding games. It is advisable to wear sports attire or at least sports shoes.
- Participants will be able to enjoy the complete Rocksport experience only if they reach on time. We suggest you reach 10 minutes prior to the starting time at the venue.
- If the participants arrive late due to any reason, whatsoever, they are subjected to miss the meals and activities as per the time mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, rescheduled, cancelled, or refunded.
- If any of the activities are not fully operational due to technical or safety reasons, they will not be substituted or compensated.
- Rocksport will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the guest ,outside or third party.
- Rocksport reserves the rights to refuse entry to the participant in the camp for violating camp rules, illegal activities or fail to comply with any security measures.
- No outside food or drinks is allowed in the camp.
- All images used in all communications are for descriptive and representation purpose only.
- Parking is free but at owners’ risk.
- Pictures clicked during the program can be used for promotional purpose of Great Rocksport Pvt. Ltd.
There are no reviews yet.