About Paragliding in Manali
Take-off from the highest paragliding site in Manali based at a height of 8000 ft.
Witness more than 5 mighty peaks of the Himalayan Ranges while you glide high in the sky
Get a stunning video shot on Go-Pro camera (optional) to capture some memories
Get assisted by a professional instructor who will ensure a hassle-free experience
About Paragliding in Manali
Activity Location: Dobhi, Manali
Activity Timings: Between 6:00 AM & 7:00 AM Slots , 4:00 PM & 6:00 PM Slots
Flight Duration: 15-20 mins
Pickup Location: Dobhi paragliding counter
Experience the thrill of paragliding in the Himalayan skies as you oversee the mesmerizing bird’s eye
view of Manali. Gliding in the midst of snow-capped peaks, open blue sky and the mystical views of
the valleys around is an experience that will be one of its own kind. Experience this thrilling activity
under the supervision of a professional instructor and make sure this becomes a memorable
● The whole experience takes around 1 hour from beginning to its completion. The gliding time
is around 15-20 minutes.
● Arrive at the Dobhi paragliding counter on Kullu Manali Highway. Get picked up & embark on
an exciting jeep ride to reach the height of around 8000 ft. which is the take-off area.
● Arrive at the take-off point and gear up for the flight after the briefing about the do’s & don’ts
of the activity.
● Take off from the highest gliding point in Manali & catch a striking view of the mighty
Himalayan ranges all around.
● You will be accompanied by a certified professional instructor that will ensure a safe flight.
Paragliding For 20 min Ride = 2500
Paragliding With Videography 20 min Ride= 3000
How to reach?
● The distance between Manali to Dobhi is 20-23 km by road. You can also find the distance
from Manali to Dobhi using other travel options.
● Drive down to your paragliding spot in Dobhi which is around 23 km from Manali on the Kullu
● The package includes a transfer from the Dobhi paragliding counter on the National highway
to the start point. To reach the pickup point on the national highway one can access public or
a private mode of transportation.
● An average person above the age of 14 and a minimum weight of 30 kgs can easily opt for
this activity of paragliding in Manali.
More Details about Paragliding In Manali
1. The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a
scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
2. Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol,
3. Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their
chosen time slot.
4. Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after paragliding in
5. The weight limit for paragliding in Manali is 80 kg.
6. For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3
months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has
chronic back or neck pains, etc.
7. The age criteria to attempt the activity is 14-60 Years.
8. Please wear comfortable clothing during Paragliding in Manali.
9. Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and
after the activity.
10. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.