INFINITE ADVENTURE CLUB PRESENT’S
PARAMOTORING AT KONDAPOCHAMMA RESERVOIR HYDERABAD
Powered Paragliding in Hyderabad Overview
Meeting Point: Kondapochamma Reservoir, Sidipet
Preferred Time Slots: (Subject to availability & weather conditions)
● 6:30 AM
● 4:30 PM
Flight Duration: 5/10/ 15/ 20 minutes (depending upon the choice of your package)
How to reach?
The activity location is 66 km from the city center of Siddipet. It can be easily
accessed using public or private modes of transportation. The exact activity
destination will be conveyed after your booking has been confirmed.
About the activity:
● Enjoy an exciting activity of powered paragliding in Hyderabad skies
with your companions.
● Choose from the three packages of 10 minutes, 15 minutes, or 20
minutes as per your schedule.
● A professional instructor will be accompanying and assisting you
throughout the activity.
● The power gliding activity will be conducted in tandem, meaning the
instructor will be doing the activity with you.
● The instructor will provide you with a briefing before the
commencement of the activity.
● All the necessary safety equipment will be provided at the activity site.
● Pre booking is mandatory open all 7 days
● Permissible age is 12 years to 45 years and permitted weight is 40 kg to
● In case of any unsuitable weather circumstances, activity might not be
● The timings depend on the wind flow and any changes in the
above-mentioned schedule will be communicated at the site.
1) Rs 5000 per head for 10minutes
2) Rs 7000 per head for 15 minutes
3) Rs 9500 per head for 20 minutes
Things to Carry: Use this list as a guide to help you pack.
– clothes appropriate for outdoor and physical activities.
– must carry water bottles (2 liters) while traveling
– Sun glasses & sunscreen lotions
– Personal Hand sanitizer
– Personal Medicines (if any)
– snacks & energy drinks
Terms & Conditions:
1. It is advisable to wear sports attire or at least sports shoes.
2. Participants will be able to enjoy the complete Adventure experience only if they reach
on time. We suggest you reach 10 minutes prior to the starting
time at the venue.
3. If the participants arrive late due to any reason, whatsoever, they are subjected to miss
the activities as per the time mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, rescheduled, canceled, or refunded.
5. Infinite adventure club not responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the
guest, outside or third party.
6. Infinite Adventure club reserves the right to refuse entry to the participant for violating
trek rules, illegal activities or failing to comply with any security measures.
7. The timings depend on the wind flow and any changes in the above-mentioned schedule
will be communicated at the site.
8. Costs arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather etc. are not included in
9. The elderly with the medical conditions need to report the same to the operator at the site.
10. The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the
11. Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after
12. For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3
months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic
back or neck pains, etc.
13. We recommend avoiding flying immediately after taking food if you have motion sickness.
We suggest you leave at least a 1-2 hours gap after food.
14. Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife,
15. Permissible age for powered paragliding is 12 years to 45 years and permitted weight is 40
kg to 90 kg.
16. In case of any unsuitable weather circumstances, activity might not be operational.
17. In case of cancellation of the ride due to weather conditions or any safety conditions, the
Booking cannot be refunded. Only rescheduling is allowed.
18. Package need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.